This website is a publication of the Provincial Authority of North Brabant, Team Brabant Branding, and aims to strengthen Brabant's positive image by providing factual information.
Any personal information that you enter on this website is explicitly not shared with third parties and only used:
- to send you the downloads of your choice
- to send you the latest articles when you sign up for this facility
- to allow future contact with you regarding your experiences with Brabant Brand Box, so that we can improve it based on targeted information.
We regularly have new articles that we want to share with you. We like to send them by email. If you subscribe to one of our newsletters, we will email you suggestions and new articles. If you prefer not to receive this kind of information, you can unsubscribe from the relevant mailing.
Brabant Brand Box may display advertisements on other websites. This is based on your previous visit(s) to our website. Your surfing behaviour is identified based on cookie techniques, your IP address and the ad system ID number associated with the device that you are using to surf the Internet. We only do this if you have given us your consent to place these cookies. Cookies have a limited storage life, which differs per cookie. Learn more about cookies and how to set your cookie preferences.
To find out more about the cookies that we place for marketing purposes, please refer to the statements on the websites of the associated parties. Because the statements may change regularly, we recommend that you read these privacy and cookie statements regularly. The following parties place cookies and/or other techniques via our website:
Under the GDPR (Algemene verordening gegevensbescherming/AVG), you have a number of rights in respect of how your data is processed by Brabant Brand Box.
- You have the right to inspect the data that Brabant Brand Box processes about you.
- You are entitled to information about the way in which your data is processed.
- You have the right to rectify or supplement your data.
- You have the right to request Brabant Brand Box to remove your data if Brabant Brand Box no longer has a legitimate reason for processing the data.
- You have the right to reduce the number of data items that are processed.
- You can object to processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to request Brabant Brand Box to transfer your data to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form.
- You have the right to object to automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please submit a request to Brabant Brand Box. Brabant Brand Box will handle your request within 4 weeks. You can also file a complaint if you are dissatisfied with the way in which we process your personal data.
If you have a complaint about the way in which Brabant Brand Box handles your request or complaint, you can submit a formal complaint to the Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
Privacy statement of the Provincial Authority of North Brabant
Read more about the Privacy Statement of the Provincial Authority of North Brabant here.